Remove Cover and PCB
- Remove the four screws marked with a red circle. Then remove the cover and the flap carefully.
- Now disconnect all connectors to the PCB (power, locks and antenna).
- Remove the two screws marked with a red circle.
- To remove the PCB, first loosen the adhesive strip at the red marked position carefully with a screwdriver just far enough to fit the light-sensor underneath.
- Now tilt the PCB bottom-side first out carefully and pull the brightness sensor simultaneously out.